At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 99 CENTS BEST & FRESH PIZZA INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Olive Garden says $1 price hike on soup drove away customers
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. says traffic suffered after the chain raised the price on a popular meal deal during the fiscal first quarter. Darden reported a year-over-year sales increase to $1.94 billion from $1.71 billion in 2016. Adjusted earnings per share were 99 cents. Both results were in line with the FactSet consensus...
- People Paid $75 To Receive Sad, Cold, Tiny Slices At ‘Fyre Festival Of Pizza’
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
When you pay in advance for tickets to a food festival, you expect an event that serves large quantities of said food, right? Yet people who bought tickets to pizza and burger festivals held in Brooklyn on Saturday found tiny and cold slices of pizza, warm drinks, and a long wait before they could even get to that subpar food. …
- Buy This Song Now. It's the Best 99 Cents You'll Spend All Week
By David Pierce - Friday Aug 11, 2017
This song will jump to the top of your iPhone's library. It's just 10 minutes of silence.
- The NYC-Chicago Pizza Wars Are On Again, Thanks To A NYC Mayoral Staffer Switching Sides
By Alia Stearns - Monday Nov 13, 2017
Eric Phillips, press secretary for Bill de Blasio, punctuated a trip to Chicago with an inflammatory series of pizza tweets.
- ‘Power’ exec and star 50 Cent rips into Starz
By Variety - Monday Jul 31, 2017
50 Cent threatened to leave the show, which is one of Starz’s highest-rated series and is currently in its fourth season.