A dozen people were arrested Tuesday for forming a human chain and shutting down Fifth Avenue after the announcement of the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. The arrests came as the protesters staged a sit-in outside Trump Tower at Fifth Avenue and W. 57th St. around noon, shortly after Attorney General...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 99-04 57TH AVENUE, INC.
Around the Web
- DACA supporters arrested for shutting down Fifth Avenue
By Daniel Prendergast - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Corona is the New King of Beers
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Constellation Brands, the U.S. distributor of Corona and Modelo, reported a 13% jump in beer sales in the summer months