The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 980 CHINA CHEF INC
Around the Web
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.