SCHUYLER, N.Y. — Authorities say divers have recovered the body of a central New York man from an Erie Canal lock where he apparently drowned while trying to save his girlfriend’s cousin after the cousin jumped in to save a dog. State police say troopers responded around 8 p.m. Wednesday to reports of two people...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 9049 ERIE ROAD, LLC
Around the Web
- Man dies trying to save girlfriend who jumped in canal
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- Lake Erie's Bottom-Dwelling Robot Fights Toxic Algae Blooms
By Menaka Wilhelm - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Lake Erie gets a submerged sensor to keep track of its summertime carpet of cyanobacteria.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- In Ohio, billions needed to prevent sewage from spilling into Lake Erie
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.