Ellen Pollock, our Business editor, responds to readers who voiced criticism over our recent story on bubble tea.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 8TH STREET BUBBLE TEA LLC
Around the Web
- Bulletin board: Our Readers Call Us Out Over Bubble Tea. They Are Right.
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- The Bitcoin Valuation Bubble
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Faithful techies think in coming decades one digital coin will be worth $500,000.
- What We Know About Financial Bubbles
Friday Sep 22, 2017
Here’s a surprising idea: Bubbles aren’t necessarily bad things
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.