Developers and investors, not the poor, benefit most from the credit. It should not survive tax reform.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 8 EAST 102ND STREET LOW INCOME LLC
Around the Web
- Kill the Loopholes, Including the One for 'Low-Income Housing'
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- ObamaCare's Tax on the Poor
Friday Sep 22, 2017
The mandate penalty hits low-income Americans the hardest.
- Indians get AL-best 102nd victory, beat White Sox 3-1
Sunday Oct 1, 2017
Cleveland Indians got their AL-best 102nd victory, beating the Chicago White Sox 3-1 on Sunday in their regular-season finale.
- The Albany School Sellout
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The politicians all get something, but poor kids are the losers.
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.