A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 892 MYRTLE AVE. 99¢ PLUS STORE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Brooklyn's unluckiest man gets leg stuck in world's smallest sinkhole
By Brian Koerber - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
A man crossing the street in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn got his leg stuck in a small sinkhole on Tuesday morning.
According to local New York City outlet DNA Info, a man who works with the victim at a nearby auto repair shop says that the street collapsed under his foot, leaving him trapped.
In a clip tweeted by NYC Scanner, an unofficial Twitter account that covers NYC emergency services, the man can be seen being lifted by three rescue officers with New York City's fire department. After a brief struggle, the rescuers are able to free the man, who looks like he is in quite a bit of pain. Read more...More about Nyc, Accident, Brooklyn, Culture, and Web Culture
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.