A wildfire that ignited Friday afternoon near Lake Berryessa was prompting residents along Napa County’s Highway 128 to evacuate. Firefighting aircraft and ground crews were attacking the blaze, which had spread across 100 acres of sparsely populated hills west of the lake by 4 p.m. Cal Fire ordered mandatory evacuations along Highway 128 from Turtle Rock to Sommerton Vineyard.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 85 TWIN LAKES CORP.
Around the Web
- Wildfire breaks out in Napa County hills near Lake Berryessa
By Kurtis Alexander - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.