A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 16, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - 82ND STREET FARMERS MARKET INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Open Cuba's Market to U.S. Farmers
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Americans can sell food to the island, but only in cash transactions. It’s time to extend credit.
- HP Inc. Earnings: What to Watch
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
HP Inc. is scheduled to report fiscal fourth-quarter results on Tuesday after the market closes. Here is what you need to know.
- Buzz Kill for Pot Farmers: Lower Prices
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
After decades of dodging law enforcement and fighting for legalization, U.S. marijuana growers face a new challenge as their market expands: falling prices.
- African Farmers Brace for Life Without Sweet Support From EU
Monday Sep 11, 2017
With the EU set to lift caps on sugar production, African producers could be squeezed out of a market that has propped up places like Swaziland for years.