A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - 82ND STREET ELECTRONICS, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Electronic Arts Earnings: What to Watch
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. reports earnings for its fiscal first quarter after the close of trading Thursday. Here’s what to watch.
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.