The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 8243 LIU REALTY INC.
Around the Web
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Liu Xiaobo, Chinese Dissident and Nobel Laureate, Is Cremated
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The small, muted funeral was attended by his wife under official watch. Mr. Liu’s ashes were later dropped into the sea.
- Where Is Liu Xiaobo's Widow?
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Beijing claims Liu Xia is ‘free.’ It’s clear she’s detained illegally.
- Liu Xiaobo, Chinese Nobel laureate and political prisoner, dies at age 61
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017