A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 80 2ND AVENUE, LLC
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Pope Says No Phones in Church. Parishioners Keep Scrolling.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Monday Nov 13, 2017
People texted in the pews during Sunday Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan, despite Pope Francis’ declaration last week that phones were an “ugly” distraction.
- The making of Tony Romo’s 2nd football life started ‘bizarrely’
By Justin Terranova - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The first game Tony Romo called live was in a “makeshift deer stand” about 80 yards away from the field. That was the scene in Canton, Ohio, for the Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 3, when Romo and play-by-play man Jim Nantz called the first game of the preseason as a practice session for...