AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 809 SEAFOOD & COFFEE SHOP INC.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Japan's latest coffee craze will make you forget all about the Unicorn Frappucino
By Adario Strange - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The culinary delights of Japan aren't limited to seafood. No, there is yet another realm of deliciousness to discover: Behold, the coffee ice cream cone.
A post shared by 日本初はCOFFEE CONE TOKYO (@coffeeconetokyo) on
Yes, it is what it sounds like — the sweet caffeinated elixir that helps us go, coffee, lovingly poured into a wide array of ice cream cones.
It's both brilliant and potentially sinfully addictive. Read more...More about Food, Japan, Tokyo, Coffee, and Coffee Shop
- State Of The App: Starbucks Vs. Peet's Coffee & Tea
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
A tale of two coffee shops and their respective mobile experiences. One is a literal business school case study in how to do it, while the other is slightly less so.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Two New Starbucks Products Prove They’re Eager To Stay Ahead Of Artisan Coffee Shops
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Starbucks is upping their game with nitro coffee and whiskey barrels, setting the bar high for coffee shops nationwide.