NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - 7 WINDSOR PLACE, LLC
Around the Web
- Edith Windsor, plaintiff in landmark gay marriage case, dies at 88
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Edith Windsor, Trailblazer Of The Same-Sex Marriage Movement, Has Passed Away At 88
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
After fighting for decades for the right to marry, Windsor passes away two years after SCOTUS ruled in favor of same-sex marriage.
- Edith Windsor, Whose Same-Sex Marriage Fight Led to Landmark Ruling, Dies at 88
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Ms. Windsor’s case struck down the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013 and granted same-sex married couples federal recognition for the first time.
- Gay Rights Pioneer Edith Windsor Dies at 88
By Brooke Sopelsa - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Gay rights pioneer Edith Windsor, whose lawsuit against the federal government helped pave the way for same-sex marriage nationwide, has died at 88.