Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - 7 STAR FAST FOOD, INC.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Seton Hall keeps to NY recruiting plan, snags star Harlem guard
By Zach Braziller - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Seton Hall’s resurgence has featured a heavy New York City flavor. Senior starters Khadeen Carrington and Desi Rodriguez hail from Brooklyn and The Bronx, respectively, and the Pirates haven’t deviated from this recruiting plan, continuing that trend on Tuesday night. Harlem guard Anthony Nelson announced he is headed to South Orange, choosing Seton Hall over...
- An eerie quiet in The Bronx with Girardi’s Yankees’ future in flux
By George A. King III - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Mist from the street cleaners and soiled food wrappers weren’t the only things twisting in a strong breeze Tuesday on the corner of River Ave and E. 162nd Street in The Bronx. Three days after the Yankees’ season ended in Game 7 of the ALCS and a week away from his contract expiring, Joe Girardi’s...
- Man accused of offering drugs in exchange for fast-food order
Friday Nov 17, 2017
A police report suggests that Darryl Ross, 34, had attempted to pay for his meal with four baggies of heroin.