Cloud gaming platform LiquidSky has launched its revamped Android app, enabling mobile gamers to play their PC games anytime, anywhere on their mobile devices running the Android operating system. The LiquidSky 2.0 beta on Android fulfills one of the promises of cloud gaming, the company said, by enabling gamers to play their high-quality PC games on […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - 7 SKY FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- LiquidSky lets you play your PC games on Android devices
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- The first robo adviser startup surpassed $10 billion in assets under management
By FastCo Exclusives - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery for Hip & Knee Replacements Provides Actionable Intra-Operative Data
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Robotic-arm assisted surgery using the Stryker Mako System may yield better functional results for total hip, as well as for partial or total knee replacement patients due to the enhanced precision achievable when cutting/reshaping the joint, as well as the ability to carry out procedure planning both before and during the actual surgery.
- Drone Food Delivery Hits The Skies In Iceland–And Other Stories You Might’ve Missed
By FastCo Studios - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here’s your weekly roundup of some of the stories we covered at Fast Company.
- Why This Psychedelic Drug Is Drawing Entrepreneurs To Peru
By FastCo Studios - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
We followed entrepreneurs on a mastermind program to become the best version of themselves—thanks to some medicinal help from ayahuasca.
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.