Graduates of the prestigious Manhattan high school are battling over how their alumni organization should be run, with some saying money has been wasted.
747 stuyvesant iv, l.p.
880 third avenue 17th floor
new york, new york, 10022
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - 747 STUYVESANT IV, L.P.
Around the Web
- At Competitive Stuyvesant, Alumni Get High Marks for Discord
By KATE TAYLOR - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Jewish activists target removal of Peter Stuyvesant monuments
By Yoav Gonen, Ruth Brown - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Move over Christopher Columbus, it’s Peter Stuyvesant’s turn to get scorched in the monuments war. A Jewish activist group is now demanding Mayor de Blasio scrub all traces of the anti-Semitic Dutch governor from city property — even Stuyvesant High School — as part of his campaign to rid the city of “symbols or hate.”...
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.