Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 6TH GEAR GAMES, INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Yankees showed MLB this proof of Red Sox sign-stealing scheme
By Joel Sherman, Dan Martin - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
One of the video clips the Yankees sent to the Commissioner’s Office that they claim shows the Red Sox illegal use of electronic gear in the dugout to help steal signs occurred in the seventh inning of an Aug. 18 game at Fenway Park. Chad Green was removed with Christian Vazquez on second and Jackie...
- Perfect Game Players Wowed by Gear Reveal
By Tim Newcomb - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.