In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 6850 EAST GENESEE STREET, LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl Was Inspired by a Trunk of Hand-Me-Down Gowns
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Oscar-winning actress had a vivid fantasy life in a series of homes; today, she lives in Manhattan and has an East Hampton, N.Y., farmhouse
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Sunday Routine: How Patrick Willingham, of the Public Theater, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Oct 20, 2017
The executive director of the theater, which is celebrating its 50th season on Lafayette Street, lives nearby. He irons, goes to church and has one — just one — Bloody Mary.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.