A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - 62 BRIGHTON 2ND PLACE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.