Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC.
8857 ALEXANDER ROAD SUITE 100A
BATAVIA, NEW YORK, 14020
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 5 BOROUGH HIP HOP TOUR, INC.
Around the Web
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- French Montana Shops for Tracksuits and Timberlands in the Bronx
By JOANNA NIKAS and GEORGE ETHEREDGE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The rapper made a homecoming to the borough where he was raised, visiting the spots where he and his friends would shop and try to talk to girls.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
- Jay-Z Releases His Personal and Political Album ‘4:44’ on Tidal
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The rapper’s 13th studio album, “4:44,” addresses many of the same themes as “Lemonade,” by his wife, Beyoncé.
- Kendrick Lamar, Rap’s Skeptical Superstar, Avoids Arena Spectacle
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The rapper’s tour supporting his fourth album, “DAMN.,” is focused, direct and unglamorous.