A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 5-11 NEIGHBORHOOD DELI, INC.
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Junior's Restaurants Doubles-Down in Theater District
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The owners of Junior’s Restaurant is taking the unusual step of opening a second deli-diner near another 275-seat location in the same neighborhood.
- Shop owner wheeled supplies across damaged Big Sur bridge
By Leah Garchik - Thursday Mar 2, 2017
Recent rains and just plain old age resulted in the closing of Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur. Thanks to C.P. for alerting me to Kurt Mayer, owner of the Big Sur Deli and Tap House, who denies that he's a neighborhood hero.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.