Bill Gates talks about the personal impact of Alzheimer's disease and avenues for progress he's funding with a $100 million donation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 59-23 GATES AVENUE LLC
Around the Web
- A Cure For Alzheimer’s Disease Is Bill Gates’ Next $100 Million Mission
By Caleb Reading - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Gates Foundation, Abu Dhabi Pair to Fight Forgotten Diseases
Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi launched a fund with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to eliminate river blindness and lymphatic filariasis, which leads to a condition known as elephantiasis
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.