At 452 years old, St. Augustine is no stranger to flooding. But damage from hurricanes in two consecutive years has left residents soaked, frustrated and worried about the future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 4 BINNINGERS INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- After Irma, a Grim Sense of Déjà Vu in St. Augustine
By JESS BIDGOOD - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Naked intruder found eating canned pineapple in home during break-in
By Fox News - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
A Florida woman was shocked last week when she was confronted with a naked intruder in her house — eating pineapple. Mary Hamilton, 63, told deputies she went inside the St. Augustine home on Oct. 5 because “the door was open for me to come inside,” St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office told News4Jax. After the...
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Wedding crasher says she lost control when boyfriend kissed another woman
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
A woman who sparked a bridesmaids brawl after crashing a wedding in Florida says she’s sorry for showing up as an uninvited guest and that she “never intended for it to have gotten so out of control.” Shelby McDowell, 20, of St. Augustine, said she and Darby Johns had been in a relationship for nearly...
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017