This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 425 EAST 51ST ST. LLC
Around the Web
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Should Puerto Rico Be the 51st State? Residents Go to the Polls.
By FRANCES ROBLES - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Amid economic turmoil, turnout appeared light in Sunday’s nonbinding referendum, the fifth such vote since Puerto Rico became a United States territory in 1898.
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.
- Giancarlo Stanton his 51st HR but Marlins drop another to Nationals
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Stanton ties the MLB record with his 18th homer in August, Rendon had four RBIs and the Nationals beat the Marlins 8-3.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.