The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 423 COMMERCE ST, LLC
Around the Web
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Buy a Sofa Online? Wayfair Is Counting on It
By JULIE CRESWELL - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The online company is betting that you won’t need to sit on the cushions before you buy — and that it can get the furniture through your door.
- Hawthorn Hedge Transplanting – How To Transplant A Hawthorn Hedge
By Teo Spangler - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Blues visit Avalanche team already looking to shake things up
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
St. Louis Blues-Colorado Avalanche preview