Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 400 CENTRAL PARK WEST 3Y LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Sunday Routine: How Michael Strahan, Television Host, Spends His Sundays
By LAUREN PORCARO DORMENT - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Mr. Strahan is enjoying his last few idle Sundays — strolling in Central Park and driving in New Jersey — before he resumes his gig with “Fox N.F.L. Sunday.”
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Big tree falls in Central Park, injuring woman and 3 kids
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Police and fire officials say rescuers were called midmorning Tuesday to Central Park West near 62nd Street in Manhattan.The crash happened the same day that a tree fell during a popular religious festival in Portugal, killing more than a dozen people.