HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JAMES DE SOTLE
54 SOMERSET LANE
WARWICK, NEW YORK, 10990
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 3RD RAIL MEDIA LLC
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- 3rd-grade class project leads to polystyrene foam cup ban in N.Y. county
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The class also wrote letters to Molinaro and N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo about their concerns with the material.
- TRUMP GOES ON ATTACK President rails against media, sitting Arizona senators at Phoenix rally
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017