Refinements in hardware and software allow the tiny CNC mill to create pistols.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 3D PRINT TECH CORP.
Around the Web
- 3D print a serial-free handgun at home with the latest Ghost Gunner update
By Nathan Mattise - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Naval architect predicts 3D-printed yachts and superyachts by 2030
By Bruce Brown - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Rapid technology advances will result in 3D-printed yachts by 2025 and superyachts by 2030, according to naval architect Greg Marshall. Titanium 3D-additive printing will produce light weight, fireproof marine vessels.
- Georgia Tech's 3D-printed heart valve models could be a genuine lifesaver
By Luke Dormehl - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Researchers at Georgia Tech and the Piedmont Heart Institute have created 3D-printed heart valves designed for use in the planning of lifesaving surgeries. Here's why they're so exciting.
- 3D printed jacket costs $1500
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- The XYZprinting da Vinci Color 3-D Printer Spits Out Action Figures in Full Color
By Michael Calore - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The machine merges ink jet tech with 3-D printing.
- Russian start-up 3D prints houses in 24 hours, raises $6 million for expansion
By Adrien Henni - Monday Oct 9, 2017
A couple weeks ago, Rusnano Sistema Sicar, a Russian private equity fund, announced that it will invest $6 million in Apis Cor, a startup originated from Siberia which has designed a 3D printing technology for the construction industry.The Apis Cor 3D printer is a mobile robot capable of constructing buildings using fine-grained fibre concrete with special additives. It can build walls in any design for buildings of up to three storeys in a very short time.According to the fund, this technology has no equivalent in the world. It “outperforms conventional [construction]...Read More