NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 3 SENECA ROAD
Around the Web
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Sharks’ comeback victory in Buffalo seals winning road trip
By Jonah Bronstein - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Logan Couture finished off a successful trip for the Sharks in a comeback victory as his goal with 3:52 remaining in the third period Saturday sent the Sharks to a 3-2 victory over the Buffalo Sabres. Joonas Donskoi and Chris Tierney also scored to back goalie Aaron Dell, who made 31 saves. San Jose went 3-2-0 on a five-game trip and got its first regulation win in Buffalo since Dec. 2, 2005. “We’ll take six (points for the trip). We wanted eight,” Couture said. “There was a couple games that we lost that were winnable games. But I think we were chasing it, but we were happy to finish it with a win.
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.