The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 39 LITTLE NECK ROAD LLC
Around the Web
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Shinnecock Hills gets longer, more strategic for 2018 U.S. Open
By Bradley S. Klein - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y – When the world’s best players tee it up here for the 2018 U.S. Open June 14-18, they’ll confront a golf (...)
- Vea Snacks Sponsors Year-Long 'N.Y. Times' 'Journalism Residency'
Monday Oct 16, 2017
'Emerging journalists' tol write under travel editor's independent supervision, without Vea's input, says NYT. T Brand Studio to produce Vea-branded videos separately.
- Kyle Busch wins Xfinity Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen
By John Kekis - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. — If Kyle Busch seemed to take a bit longer to take his customary bow after a NASCAR victory, it was understandable.Busch recovered from a spinout and a pit road penalty and survived a late restart to win the Zippo 200 on Saturday, his first triumph at Watkins Glen International in the Xfinity series and 90th in his career.Busch topped the Penske Racing duo of Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski and easily beat them on a restart with three laps to go.Busch has also won 39 Cup races and 48 Truck Series races for 177 overall NASCAR wins.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Trump's Charlottesville Message: 'Many Sides' Morphs Into 'Racism Is Evil'
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Forty-eight hours late, President Trump found specific words to address the violent protests in Charlottesville, where one person died and 19 people were injured. Was is too little, too late?