Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 391 PARK AVENUE LLC
Around the Web
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- No one seems to know where Tim Lincecum disappeared to
By Kyle Schnitzer - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Tim Lincecum has become baseball’s Holden Caulfield. Like the protagonist of J.D. Salinger’s classic “The Catcher in the Rye,” there was always a hint of displacement whenever the mighty tiny Giant took the ball for San Francisco. His long, flowing brown hair seemed more suited at a rock concert than AT&T Park, and his small...