Looking for something that could represent Rhode Island and draw millennials to a huge 17-day fair, state officials ousted hot wieners, a cherished local delicacy, for a lineup of craft beer for the state’s building at the Big E.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 385 RHODE ISLAND, LLC
Around the Web
- It's Not You, It's Millennials: Rhode Island Dumps Hot Wieners for Craft Beer
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Rhode Island man who allegedly stole state police arrested
Friday Nov 10, 2017
A man who allegedly stole a state police cruiser in Rhode Island has been arrested.
- Rhode Island parents discover Adderall in child's Halloween candy, police say
Saturday Nov 4, 2017
East Providence police are investigating after the parents of an 8-year-old girl found four Adderall pills inside her bag of Halloween candy.
- Rhode Island Foundation Awarded $45 Million in 2016
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday May 27, 2017
The foundation recognized a number of gifts made during the year to a multimillion-dollar campaign to restore Roger Williams Park in Providence....
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.
- A Family Road Trip to Rhode Island's Classic Carousels
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Moving art museums in their own right, these four vintage merry-go-rounds lie within 70 miles of one another. Enroute you’ll find fine beaches, clam shacks and the quirky artistry of a bygone America