POUGHKEEPSIE, NY — Authorities say a 29-year-old Hudson Valley woman who flagged down a police officer to report an incident with her boyfriend has been charged with killing the man. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that police in the town of Poughkeepsie say Nicole Addimando stopped a patrol officer around 2:15 a.m. Thursday and said she...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 36 RAYMOND AVENUE LLC
Around the Web
- Woman charged with murder after boyfriend found dead
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- 3rd-grade class project leads to polystyrene foam cup ban in N.Y. county
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The class also wrote letters to Molinaro and N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo about their concerns with the material.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.