With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 360 E. HUDSON STREET, INC.
Around the Web
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- As ‘Diller Island’ Sinks, Whitney Plans Major Artwork on Hudson
By ROBIN POGREBIN and CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The Whitney Museum of American Art is pursuing a permanent installation by the artist David Hammons that would extend into the Hudson River near the museum.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Manhattan Terror Attack Exposes Bike Path’s Vulnerable Crossings
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Despite continued calls to improve safety on the bike path that was the site of a terror attack on Tuesday, recommended steps have not been taken.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.