Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
35 EAST 170TH STREET
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10452
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 35 E FAST FOOD INC
Around the Web
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- An eerie quiet in The Bronx with Girardi’s Yankees’ future in flux
By George A. King III - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Mist from the street cleaners and soiled food wrappers weren’t the only things twisting in a strong breeze Tuesday on the corner of River Ave and E. 162nd Street in The Bronx. Three days after the Yankees’ season ended in Game 7 of the ALCS and a week away from his contract expiring, Joe Girardi’s...
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- Wendy's adds chicken tenders in response to 'fast food frenemy' McDonald's launch
By Taylor Rock - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Wendy’s added chicken tenders to their menu following the launch of McDonald’s Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders