Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 354 GRAND ST. MANAGEMENT CORP.
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.
- Getting young was only first step of Nets’ grand plan
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Youth will be served in Brooklyn — or at least get major playing time. How fast the Nets can rebuild will depend on how quickly they guide their youngsters through growing pains. Bereft of lottery picks, general manager Sean Marks’ long-term plan is finding young talents such as Jarrett Allen and D’Angelo Russell. That means...
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.