Reporters and editors at the local news sites joined a union last week. On Thursday, their billionaire owner closed the sites.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 33 UNION LLC
Around the Web
- DNAinfo and Gothamist Are Shut Down After Vote to Unionize
By ANDY NEWMAN and JOHN LELAND - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Your Money: Why the Equifax Breach Stings So Bad
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The credit reporting agency and its counterparts, Experian and TransUnion, deploy withering judgment, trap us in systems we can’t escape and scare us. It’s time for a radical reboot.
- Your Money: Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
You’ll need a credit freeze. You’ll need a fraud alert. And don’t expect Equifax to be much help.
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?
- Op-Ed Contributor: A Billionaire Destroyed His Newsrooms Out of Spite
By HAMILTON NOLAN - Friday Nov 3, 2017
DNAinfo and Gothamist weren’t shuttered because of money. They were shut down because they unionized.
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.