The Cleveland Indians suddenly can’t lose, setting an American League record with their 21st straight win.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 332 21ST STREET LLC
Around the Web
- The Cleveland Indians Make History With 21st Straight Win
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- 21st Amendment beer may soon be sold in most of the U.S., thanks to new investment
By Alyssa Pereira - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
21st Amendment, which opened its San Leandro brewery in an old Kellogg's cereal factory in mid-2015, has joined a partnership with Colorado's Funkwerks and New York's Brooklyn Brewery in order to give all three breweries a wider distribution network.
- The Pride and Prejudice of 21st-Century Literary Critics
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Was Jane Austen a ‘Secret Radical’? An angry subversive? It’s a novel idea, but not a true one.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.
- Peter Rice Promoted to President at 21st Century Fox
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Fox Networks Group Chairman and Chief Executive Peter Rice has been promoted to the newly created position of president of 21st Century Fox, the company said Wednesday.