State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 313 ORCHARD STREET CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- GOP Plan Includes Large Cuts in Corporate and Individual Taxes
By Leigh Ann Caldwell - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
A plan to be released by the White House and House Republicans makes large corporate and individual tax cuts.
- Jamie Dimon: The Real Beneficiary of Corporate Tax Reform? American Workers.
By Jamie Dimon - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Reforming America's corporate tax system is important because strong businesses create jobs and pay higher wages.
- Trump Loses Corporate America
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
There is no point in taking brickbats for a president who does not deliver.