Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - 303 HOLDING CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Reach Hispanics During Hispanic Heritage Month
Monday Oct 2, 2017
With Hispanic Heritage Month in full swing, which runs from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15 and coincides with the Independence Days of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras, here are five places brands should considerin order to connect with the Hispanic community and build brand loyalty.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- CEO Switch at Maker of Titleist Golf Balls
Monday Sep 25, 2017
Acushnet Holdings Corp.’s chief executive is stepping down after spending more than 40 years working at the golf-equipment company, leaving his replacement to contend with slumping sales and a business model heavily reliant on growing the market for Titleist golf balls.
- Sears Stops Selling Whirlpool Appliances
Monday Oct 23, 2017
Sears Holdings Corp. will no longer sell Whirlpool Corp. appliances after a pricing dispute and changing market dynamics fractured a partnership that stretched back more than a century.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.