A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVE., STE. 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 2 FLOWER GARDENERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Growing Peruvian Daffodils: How To Grow Peruvian Daffodil Plants
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Zone 9 Part Shade Flowers: Finding Partial Shade Flowers For Zone 9 Gardens
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
- Shade Plants For Zone 8: Growing Shade Tolerant Evergreens In Zone 8 Gardens
By Mary H. Dyer - Monday Jul 17, 2017