The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 29 BRIDGE ST. GARNERVILLE LLC
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Bay Area political events: town hall, Indivisible meeting
By Chronicle staff report - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Political events in the Bay Area Friday Town hall: Rep. Mike Thompson, D-St. Helena, hosts a town hall meeting at the Crockett Community Center, 850 Pomona St., from 10 to 11 a.m. Friday. Information: www.facebook.com/events/336289353489096 Sunday Indivisible: General meeting of Indivisible to plan weekly actions. Meeting starts at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at 1661 15th St. in San Francisco. Information: http://bit.
- St. Croix, a bridge that connects two states, political parties and sparring agencies
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.