A new Thai restaurant in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, cooks dishes rarely seen in New York, and a few standards.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 2948 PANDA GARDEN INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Ugly Baby, the Name Isn’t All That’s Unusual
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 28, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- The Shift: How 41 People in Lithuania Took Over Your Facebook Feed
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Nov 30, 2017
The viral publisher Bored Panda is thriving on the social network despite the algorithm changes that doomed its competitors.