In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 293 EAST 94TH STREET, LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- German Newspaper Catalogs 33,293 Who Died Trying to Enter Europe
By ALAN COWELL - Monday Nov 13, 2017
Der Tagesspiegel’s list, covering a period from 1993 to 2017, is a monument in print to asylum seekers, refugees and migrants.
- A list of heartbreak: Newspaper tallies 33,293 dead migrants
Sunday Nov 12, 2017
The German paper Der Tagesspiegel has published a list of 33,293 people who it says died while trying to immigrate to Europe.
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl Was Inspired by a Trunk of Hand-Me-Down Gowns
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Oscar-winning actress had a vivid fantasy life in a series of homes; today, she lives in Manhattan and has an East Hampton, N.Y., farmhouse
- Alec Baldwin Translates Trump
Saturday Nov 4, 2017
How the actor, and co-author Kurt Andersen, became amateur linguists to understand the president ahead of their new satirical book ‘You Can’t Spell America Without Me.’