These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 2851 WEST 20TH STREET CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- The Giants miss hating Angel Pagan together so much
By Charles Cotton - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Angel Pagan, fittingly, was a bit angel and a bit devil in San Francisco. And the Giants, who are having a miserable season at 28-51 and in last place in the NL West, may have a team-chemistry problem that stems from not having their punching bag anymore. According to Fox Sports, there are players who...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”