Apple Inc. hit a production snag with components crucial to its new iPhone X’s facial-recognition system, adding to concerns about extended shortages when sales begin early in November.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 27 APPLE INC.
Around the Web
- Apple iPhone X Production Woe Sparked by a Parts Imbalance
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Apple ordered to pay $506M in Wisconsin patent infringement
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
(AP) — A judge has ordered computer-maker Apple Inc. to pay more than $506 million in a patent infringement case brought by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation after the two sides agreed on final damages.A jury in 2015 found Apple infringed on a patent held by the foundation, which supports research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Apple iPhone X production woe sparked by a parts imbalance
By Yoko Kubota - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
BEIJING—Apple Inc. has hit another production snag on its new iPhone X, say people familiar with the situation—this time over a pair of components dubbed Romeo and Juliet.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.