The League to Save Lake Tahoe held a fashion show August 6th featuring the 2016 resort collection from the house of Oscar de la Renta, the featured designer. The event was sponsored by Saks Fifth Avenue.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 268 NASSAU AVENUE REALTY LLC
Around the Web
- Save Lake Tahoe Oscar de la Renta Fashion Show
Wednesday Aug 10, 2016
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.