In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 25 WHOOPING HOLLOW LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl Was Inspired by a Trunk of Hand-Me-Down Gowns
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Oscar-winning actress had a vivid fantasy life in a series of homes; today, she lives in Manhattan and has an East Hampton, N.Y., farmhouse
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Ex-media maven Chris Whittle untangling himself from $4.25M snafu
By Keith J. Kelly - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Chris Whittle, the one-time media maven turned charter school education champion, is untangling himself from an earlier unrealized educational foray with Dubai-based billionaire Sunny Varkey. Varkey obtained a judgment against Whittle for a $3.9 million — which has ballooned to $4.25 million with interest and resulted in a lien being placed against Whittle’s East Hampton...
- Jordan Spieth tied for lead after birdie binge in Round 2 of Northern Trust
By David Dusek - Friday Aug 25, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – Traditionally during the last days of August, well-heeled New Yorkers head out to the Hamptons, a glitzy region (...)