The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
124 HAMILTON DRIVE
ROSLYN, NEW YORK, 11576
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 25 WHITING ROAD, LLC
Around the Web
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Steve Bannon, Back on the Outside, Prepares His Enemies List
By JEREMY W. PETERS and MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
With his ouster from the White House, Stephen K. Bannon will head back to Breitbart News, where he plans to wage war on the enemies of his nativist vision.
- Bannon Ready for #War With a Long List of Targets
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Calling himself “Bannon the Barbarian,” the president’s former strategy adviser says he’s ready to “crush” his foes inside and outside the White House.